- This event has passed.
3rd Annual International Quantum Information Science Workshop
22 June 2021 @ 5:00 AM – 24 June 2021 @ 9:00 PM IDT
Registration is now open! The Innovare Advancement Center is proud to host this extraordinary virtual quantum networking event. This event is an opportunity for those in the field of quantum to gain access to an already established network of leading scientists, engineers, researchers, and entrepreneurs.
Register for this three-day workshop taking place June 22-24, 10am – 2pm ET.
Our mission is to excite, entice, and spark your inventive minds so we can collectively push forth innovative ideas that build a global quantum future. Keynotes include leading experts in the field of Quantum Information Science.
- Tuesday, June 22 – Dr. William D. Phillips, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Nobel Laureate in Physics in 1997
- Wednesday, June 23 – Dr. Tatjana Curcic, Defense Sciences Office, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Thursday, June 24 – Prof. Dana Anderson, Co-Founder of ColdQuanta, Professor of Physics at University of Colorado Boulder
Other event highlights include:
- Daily panel discussions exploring research experiences from the different pathways in working with government entities.
- Updated highlights from the winners of last year’s Million Dollar International Quantum-U Tech Accelerator grants.
- Presentations about quantum information science and partnership opportunities from Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR), Army Research Office (ARO), Army Research Laboratory (ARL), Naval Research Laboratory (NRL), and Office of Naval Research (ONR).
The event is presented by Innovare Advancement Center, a partnership between the Air Force Research Laboratory, Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Griffiss Institute (GI), and New York State Enterprise Technology Corporation (NYSTEC).