- This event has passed.
Webinar: Is China Ahead In The Quantum Computing Race?
14 September 2021 @ 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM IDT
Q2B & Quantum Computing Summit will be hosting an exclusive webinar on September 14 on the subject of recent developments around the critical advances in quantum computing based on research to come out of USTC and assessing the impact that the research will has had and examine what this means for the industry moving forward.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What are the key claims in the recent paper by researchers at USTC in China?
- How do the reported achievements compare to Google’s 2019 demonstration of “quantum supremacy”?
- How can these claims be verified independently?
- What is the next big announcement we should look for from the major players?
- What does this mean for USG policy?
Join thought-leaders pioneering research and development, including:
Celia Merzbacher: Executive director, QED-C.
Elsa Kania: Adjunct Senior Fellow with Technology & National Security Program, CENTER FOR A NEW AMERICAN SECURITY.
Scott Aaronson: Centennial Professor of Computer Science and Director of the Quantum Information Center, University of Texas at Austin.
William Oliver: Associate Professor of EECS, Professor of the Practice of Physics, Lincoln Laboratory Fellow, Associate Director of the RLE, MIT.
Register for the webinar through the website.